Sunday, January 22, 2006

PIC's of Final Setup

Project TruckPC 1.0
2003 Ford Ranger EDGE

Goals:
> GPS Navigation
> MP3 Playback
> Movie Playback
> Vehicle Mods Must be Removable

Results:
Feast your eyes!

I custom fabricated the center console setup complete with cup-holders. I added the PowerMate "knob" and the Satellite radio tuner (Christmas Present) to the console and they are right where my hand natrually falls so I use the knob for most functions. As you can see apart from GPS navigation the computer can also play episodes of Teen Titans which is a big hit with my daughter. I also swapped the original rear-view mirror for an Ebay special from a Chey S-10 to give me some more light. The Ford Ranger only has one wimpy little dome light in the back so this helps at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home